NAS & Azure
Backup as a Service
A Network Attached Storage (NAS) is simply a storage device that connects to your home or business network. A NAS provides a place for you to put documents from your computer that need to be backed up or guaranteed to be available if one of your PCs fail.
- Our NAS is the physical device, which is automatically backed up to Microsoft Azure, along with anything else you want to backup – PCs, laptops, other servers just about anything.
- Our Backup as a Service allows us to configure your devices to backup into Microsoft Azure, no matter if they are at work or at home, while knowing that your NAS file data is also secured automatically.
- A NAS provides added security for your essential documents by allowing them to exist in more than one place—your home computer and the NAS and Microsoft Azure.
- If your computer fails, your documents will be safe on your NAS. If your NAS fails, your documents will be backed up in Microsoft Azure.
- Our NAS comes in several configurable sizes, from a small 4TB to a large 48TB RAID configuration.
- Our backup is unlimited as we store your data in Microsoft Azure.
What is a backup?
- A backup is a copy of important data that is stored on an alternative location, so it can be recovered if deleted or it becomes corrupted.
- Backup is only a backup if your data can be restored.
- Cloud backup services as done automatically as files sync in the cloud.