As a Microsoft Cloud Service Provider, NBConsult can provide you will all your Microsoft licensing needs and advice from Microsoft Office to Azure, keeping you productive and your team collaborative, while right-sizing your licensing based on your business needs.
Backup must be done securely, be legally compliant, be auditable, and trustworthy. With POPIA around the corner, it is essential that organisations not only have their data backed up but also know what they are storing and where it is being stored.
If you are interested in the NBCube solution, fill in the form below and we’ll be in contact with you!
T’s & C’s apply:
- You must sign a 3-year contract with NBConsult to manage all Microsoft and Azure Licenses
- Backup appliance value is based on an estimated configuration and may change based on Rand/Dollar fluctuation
- You buy the drives, and we give you the NBCube (drives not included)
- NBCube is supplied without storage media and will be quoted seperately. Storage media sizing is variable and dependant on customers’ backup and retention requirements
- Cloud backups help reduce the risk of ransomware.
- Off-site backup’s preserve data in case of catastrophes and hardware failure.
- File recovery helps fix accidental deletions and incorrect file changes.
- If you are not office based then we can provide you with the NBCube Mini or an Azure only backup license.
- Local storage that is automatically backed up to Azure.
- Your data is secured via advanced encryption methods and you have scalable backup options available at the click of a button.
- It is cost-effective and scalable – cutting out the costs of managing your own on-premises datacentre or server, plus you only pay for what you use.
- A NAS (Network Storage device) with configurable storage options.
- Built in disaster recovery.